Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chapter 1...

Well, here we go! We're finally entering the world of bloggers. Since giving up our family website upon our move to Texas, our family and friends have been asking us to set up something new. We love to keep up with all of you via your blogs and pictures. We hope that you enjoy the Fails Files!

Life is busy. If it's not one thing, it's another and sometimes it's everything at once. That about describes our family right now. The kids are busy with sports and other activities. Karl is working 12-14 hours/day, 7 days/week. And I am just trying to keep up with it all! We are blessed to be healthy enough to keep up with it all, so we won't complain too much :)


Amanda flipped over her handlebars last Saturday. She'll kill me for posting this, but it was a good reminder of why helmets are a good idea :)

Trevor is getting so big! He is sitting up. He just got his first two teeth and he loves to eat!

Kurtis is playing his first year of baseball. He is on the Phillies. He was really excited about that since they are the big team out here. They are so cute. All of the kids in his division are playing their first season and it is so much fun to watch. We have AFV on our camera. When I get it uploaded I'll be sure and post it. (He is the 3rd from the right in the back)

I don't have any photos of Jake playing (just lots of video). But, he is doing well and playing for Grandpa John's favorite- the Braves. He wasn't too excited about being on the Braves until we informed him that Grandpa loves the Braves.

This is a picture of Amanda after receiving her medal for 1st place on beam at her last meet. It was her first 1st place ever and she was so excited. She has her State Meet Saturday May 3rd, so wish her good luck! We'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

susan said...

Hooray! I'm so excited to have yet another way to keep in touch with you guys. Although, seeing all the pictures does make me a bit homesick for you. And I love the title. "It Never Fails" still makes me laugh out loud, but "Fails Files" makes me think of the "X Files" and that's genius, too!

Congrats on getting it up and running... I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Shallan said...

I'm so excited you are blogging! I know how busy you are... and now I get to see and hear all about it!! How do you handle four kids... I'll be taking notes! :)