Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We all had a good time this Halloween. Karl and I even made an attempt at getting into the spirit.

This is after a long walk around the neighborhood. A few other kids tagged along. We have enough candy to last us 5 years! We won't have to buy any next Halloween to hand out. Trick-or-treat at our house next year- if you dare!

This Devil Chica was too good to go with us, so she didn't get in our family photo...

Little Devil!
Karl and I went to a Halloween party at some friends' house. Karl was a rocker and I tried to be a groupie with my side pony tail and lots of make-up, but I ended up looking like Deb from Napoleon Dynamite. Give me a break, I had just entertained thirteen 5 year olds at Kurtis' party :)-

No comments: