Last Wednesday, Kurtis's preschool class had a field trip to Filasky's Farm. Trevor and I enjoyed tagging along.
On Friday, Karl and I were able to enjoy a night out at a ballgame. This wasn't just your ordinary game though. This was Phillies vs. Dodgers in game 2 of the NLCS! Phillies won 8-5!
Saturday we had our separate fun. Karl took the kids +1 to Dutch Wonderland (an amusement park) in Lancaster County, PA while I spent the day in Philadelphia at Time Out For Women. It was a wonderful day for all of us. We were happy to be back together that evening.
After church on Sunday we headed over to Virginia to spend some time with the Goeckeritz family. On Monday we enjoyed spending time at Harpers Ferry.We picnicked in the parking lot before enjoying the sites at Harpers Ferry.

Harpers Ferry is a beautiful historic town where the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers converge. Many interesting points in American History occurred at Harpers Ferry.




2 comments:
Hey Fails family,
VERY jealous you guys got to go to Phillies-Dodgers! As a die-hard Dodgers fan, it was tough to see them lose. Glad to see you guys are well and enjoying the fall in our part of the world.
Don't you just love the pumpkin patch... and major league baseball!! Randy wished he was there with you... I would have too if it were the braves! :) I love the pic of the kids laying in a circle- that was adorable! Miss ya guys!
Post a Comment