Friday, September 26, 2008

Trevor's 1st Birthday!

Trevor turned 1 today. We can't believe how fast that year went. He is so much fun and has brought so much joy into our home. The first picture was taken when he was 1 week old.

I rarely make cakes anymore, but I wanted to do one for Trevor's first birthday. Kurtis suggested the frog theme. I was pretty proud of myself.
He enjoyed opening his presents. He mostly enjoyed climbing onto and off of the boxes.

The cake is introduced...
"Let's see what kind of a mess I can make with this one."
"Mmmm! Finger lickin' good!"
"Now that was fun!"

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Trevor! I love the cake. You did a really great job on it. Trevor seems to love it, too!

susan said...

Awesome!!! He looks good in blue!

Anne said...

Ahhh. Too cute. Time does fly. I can't believe it has only been a year! It seems like 3-4 since we have seen you guys! xoxo Anne

Shallan said...

I always love watching one year olds dig into their cake... until it's time to clean them up!!! Happy Birthday Trevor!! I can't believe it's already been a year!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!