We were able to spend Easter weekend at the Goeckeritz home in Virginia. We had a great time.
The kids colored some eggs on Easter Eve.

On Easter Morning they woke up early to check out their goodies from the Easter Bunny.

All dressed up for church. Trevor's not so thrilled about taking photos.

Hangin' around at the park.

Karl and his kids chillin' out on the beanbag.

This was conference weekend. Karl always gets a lot out of the talks...

And this one was just too precious to not include somewhere on the blog. He loves his "hippo."
1 comment:
Awwww, so cute. I mean the picture of Trevor, of course. Although Karl does look awfully comfy under his blankie... :)
Thanks for keeping us in the loop! I love our Monday phone chats, but it's hard to imagine the kiddos getting bigger until I see it in pictures!
Post a Comment